What we do
What we do
- We develop and research new ways of collaboration and collaborative learning
- We design new technology or use existing technology to support collaboration and collaborative learning.
- We are specialist in applying for and participating in international research and development projects, funded by the European Union (currently Horizon 2020)
- We develop educational programs focused on creative collaboaration, knowledge sharing and argumentation. Development of agency in students is always the core element.
- We develop trialogical learning scenarios for all levels of education, including professional learning of teachers.
- We collect stories about (collaborative) learning, to gain more insight in development of attitudes towards learning
- We work in educational, public and corporate sectors, because learning occurs everywhere
We can help you1
apply, manage and/or participate in research project.
design educational scenario’s with or without technology
with our workshops, seminars and advice